Simulator not detecting rpm

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
Reikcar26

Simulator not detecting rpm

Post by Reikcar26 »

I power on and connect my simulator via steps shown online. The simulator connects fine with the GUI software. When I insert it to the vehicle obd2 to simulate it does not detect the RPM. A friend has the exact simulator from freematics and detects it. We noticed on my simulator when powered in the red led lights up and stays on. The blue led flashes a few times and goes off. Anytime I change anything on the GUI software the blue led flashes. Now...on my friends simulator the red led stays on when powered and the blue led flashes constantly where mines does not. Will this perhaps be the problem? Perhaps a defective unit?

Also, my laptop is XP Windows. The GUI software will not allow me to scroll down to access the remainding PID or emission monitors.

I have sent numerous examples messages to freematics with the past week and have not yet received a response.
stanley
Site Admin

Re: Simulator not detecting rpm

Post by stanley »

Are the other PIDs correctly read?
Reikcar26

Post by Reikcar26 »

Not on my simulator, yes on my friends freematic simulator. Be adviced I ordered another freematics simulator last night via your website as one is needed asap. Im hoping my current simulator that was ordered last month via your website issue is resolved. Thanks.
stanley
Site Admin

Post by stanley »

Are they same type (with or ithout J1850)?