Inserting MicroSD Card

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
camilo

Inserting MicroSD Card

Post by camilo »

Hello,

I just recently purchase a Freematics One with the ODBII Emulator, I though it came with a microSD card but my surprise it was not so that's not a biggie. I have a microSD card with me but when I am trying to plug it doesn't get inserted so I am not sure about the right position to get inserted.

Based on the picture it has to be in the bottom slot if I am looking the freematics one label of the device, but Is not clear on how to plug it. There is only one position where the microSD card first without a problem but it comes back out again.

Any type of help is appreciated. I just want to make sure the microsd is fine so I can start testing.
protomor

Re: Inserting MicroSD Card

Post by protomor »

It's a press in click out kind of SD card. Usually, the SD cars are an option when you order but not automatically added onto your order.

But yea, there's only 2 possible orientations. One will spring in and the other way, it just won't go in It's a pretty standard SD card slot.
camilo

Post by camilo »

Do I have to feel the click? If yes, then I don't.

I honestly didn't saw the option, I did the order from the product page.

The the labels down of the sd card and the labels up of the freematics up it actually gets in, but there is no click.
protomor

Post by protomor »

I have the mega logger so I don't know anything about the regular logger. Can you take a picture of it in both ways?
camilo

Post by camilo »

I was able to insert it, looks like I need to press a litte bit more. Thanks