Getting NO replies from support on RMA requests

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
MAWMN

Getting NO replies from support on RMA requests

Post by MAWMN »

:oops: Hello,

today 16th September 2014 (third attempt), I am trying to get some support on this threat, because on the RMA request of the Freematics website itself nothing is being returned as a reply.

This is now the third time, every week 1 attempt, I am trying to get a reply on an RMA request for a "Dead on Arrival" product.
I have NO clue how to resolve this issue otherwise then at least posting this request.

Some help would be appreciated very much..to get the RMA details, and get the product exchanged..

The order details were :
====================
Order ID: 805
Date Added: 07/08/2014
Product Freematics OBD-II Emulator MK2
Model EMU-2

My previous attempts were :
======================== :oops: :oops:
27th of August 2014 (First attempt)

Hello,
Because a colleague of mine who ordered the item, is on holydays right now, I am writing this RMA request. (PS. I am the technician using it)
The product arrived in a NON working state. (The housing has not been opened yet)
Already got in contact with Stanley Huang about it. (Please see my threats (MAWMN - Freematics OBD-II Emulator) in the forum.
Please send us a working item.

regards,

9th of September 2014 (second attempt)

Hello,

Again I try to receive an RMA reply, My colleague is back in the company right now after his holydays, and now I do have the right (correct) order details. See below..

PS this email has also been set to : stanleyhuangyc@gmail.com

>>> Text of Previous RMA request from 27th of August sent from the Website
==>I did NOT receive any reaction to it..

Hello,
Because a colleague of mine who ordered the item, is on holidays right now, I am writing this RMA request. (PS. I am the technician using it)
The product arrived in a NON working state. (The housing has not been opened yet)
Already got in contact with Stanley Huang about it. (Please see my threats (MAWMN - Freematics OBD-II Emulator) in the forum.
Please send us a working item.

regards,
Attachments
The Order
The Order
Order(2).png (40.25 KiB) Viewed 7794 times