FINGERPRINT CAR STAR

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
danielbarboza

FINGERPRINT CAR STAR

Post by danielbarboza »

Good night ...

I wonder if I could develop myself a platform to work on any of these: Andruino, PI, Linux, Android or Windows CE and is economical, really cheap but good

I am looking for a device that works with fingerprint reader fingerprint (such as those in the different pages) and that these traces (at least 20 marks) to be easily updated with fingerprint images stored on a MicroSD card, or that these traces are stored in the device memory and can be upgraded without moving the device. This same module must have two LEDs, red and green to see if the print is approved or not and whether the user knows to touch it (like video on Internet sites that I point out).

These images of fingerprints must be captured with any USB Reader for PC or OS X, and bring SDK

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13007

http://www.adafruit.com/product/751

This device must perform several simple tasks that can develop with a few simple lines of code and libraries already developed:

Add to report how many times the footprint was correctly set (24 hours)

Save report few failed attempts (24 Hours)

Add to report who put the mark if they are registered and hours did

This report can be saved in any format that can be opened on a PC with Windows or OS X (TXT) and stored in memory MicroSD

You must request a fingerprint to open the ignition circuit of a car to on (this can be controlled with cable signal connected to a Relay which attached the photo and use for the GPS system off my car) and then randomly during the day, as the car is turned on mark request and should not spend more than 2 hours between applications. (this time can be easily changed on a modification of the well-identified lines of code)

Should alert sounds through various footprint must be placed again so that the circuit is not closed while the car is turned on (wait 10 minutes before running the action of the circuit)

If this mark is not placed in the specified time, it must make a power signal cable is connected to the RELAY and the car off.

If the fingerprint is placed on time, you should start the clock again for the next request.

All connections of the wiring in the car myself performed in the system just gotta let the power supply cables from the device, connect the fingerprint reader, the wire that sends the signal to the RELAY and the two wires diodes.

This project would develop and test me in my office as vehicle drivers provide the vehicle and this is forbidden, should be developed preferably 12 volts is the battery power and should not be too big to hide.

Waiting for an early reply from you