ALL AT COMMANDS

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
kanthed

ALL AT COMMANDS

Post by kanthed »

Need a list of all AT commands for GSM, GPS and OBD. (For freematics one with sim800l so that I can write my own code).
Also AT commands to send and receive RAW CAN signals.
protomor

Re: ALL AT COMMANDS

Post by protomor »

Google ELM327. You'll find the AT commands there. That is the chip the freematics unit uses to read OBD2 data. for GSM/GPS, it's in the code. You'll have to figure that out.
kanthed

Post by kanthed »

ati

$OBDOBDUART v1.1
>
atgpson

$OBDOK

>
atbr238400

$OBDOK

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgps

$GPS,000000,00000000,0,0,0,0,0,0

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
atgps

$GPS,000000,00000000,0,0,0,0,0,0

>
atgrr

$GPS NO DATA

>
maverickideas

Post by maverickideas »

I don't see an ELM327 anywhere on the board. From what I can tell hes got code in the STm32f103 to emulate a ELM327. This is all fine and dandy, but not all the AT commands are supported :x ... The following AT commands would have helped develop code, but are not supported and therefore pretty much prevent me from developing with hardware anymore.

Stanley, some questions ... how can I change the delay for CAN responses? I tried the following AT commands with no success:
ATST <--- this is the one I need!!! The rest were found to not be function either.
ATFCSH
ATFCSD
ATFCSM
ATCFC
ATBD
AT0 1-2

I need to know if this is an accurate description of what could be wrong with changing delays in CAN RX so that I may adjust our project timelines. Please get back to me.
Thank you.
protomor

Post by protomor »

Oh sorry I didn't know you were talking about the emulator. I don't know anything about that.