What is the best product for ODB2 monitoring

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
Geedsen

What is the best product for ODB2 monitoring

Post by Geedsen »

I want to log as much OBD2 data as possible, let me explain.

I own a Jeep Cherokee 2003 (Liberty). It is running on LPG as well. For the last two years the car has a very annoying problem that the mechanics have not been able to resolve. Every now and then (at least once every 2 days), the car switches from LPG to normal fuel for some reason, the 'check engine' light comes on and the LPG error light comes on as well. Restarting the engine , everything is all right, but very often after a minute it happens again. So restarting (I do this during driving) sometimes needs to be done a couple of times. Then the car is OK for 1 or two days. Normally the car starts on fuel until the temp is high enough to go to LPG. It sometimes (not very often) has a problem directly after start, while it is still running on fuel. It runs on 5 cylinders. Restarting does not help, but the problem goes away when the car switches to LPG.
Only two error codes are in the ICU: Misfire and Injection failures.

Several parts have been replaced, without any luck so far. They just don't know it. It looks like it is worse on rainy days. My feeling is that it is just some bad sensor, or wiring.

Now by logging all data and visualizing it I hope to get some clues of what is or could be going on. So is this an option? And what product should I use for logging and visualizing the data?

Thanks

Ben
AntonioWilliams

Re: What is the best product for ODB2 monitoring

Post by AntonioWilliams »

A number of these days’s first-rate obd2 Bluetooth adapters will can help you screen your vehicles sensors, RPM’s, speed, electricity output, temperature of your engine, transmission, and different fluids, you’ll be able to screen for any defective codes that come-sup.And most importantly, you’ll be capable of do brief scans for short diagnostics.A number of these days’s first-rate obd2 Bluetooth adapters will can help you screen your vehicles sensors, RPM’s, speed, electricity output, temperature of your engine, transmission, and different fluids, you’ll be able to screen for any defective codes that come-sup.And most importantly, you’ll be capable of do brief scans for short diagnostics.

https://virginessays.com/