Data logger upload only on home wifi

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
longapalooza

Data logger upload only on home wifi

Post by longapalooza »

Is there a configuration of the One+ that will upload logged car data once it connects to a particular wifi connection? I'd like to avoid using mobile data or creating a hotspot every time I go to use my vehicle. My thought is to have the One+ log the car data to the SD card and then when it is able to connect to a particular wifi network (my home network when the car is parked at my home), have it upload any data that has been saved and not already uploaded. I suppose I could write a sketch to accomplish this. I just wanted to check if there was already a configuration for this.
casint

Re: Data logger upload only on home wifi

Post by casint »

I too would be interested in this. Were you able to find a solution?
longapalooza

Post by longapalooza »

Unfortunately I did not. I ended up not doing anything so I'm sorry I'm not much help. I'm still interested in implementing something like this. I just haven't had I time to do it.
jfl

Post by jfl »

I'd like to reinvigorate this project to upload telelogger data only on known wifi. I have a Python script that re-formats telelogger data files to telehub data format. Anyone savvy enough with C++ to those data files to telehub when Freematics ONE+ sees a recognized wifi?

Jonathan