Not one, but TWO of my questions disappeared

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
stanley
Site Admin

Re: Not one, but TWO of my questions disappeared

Post by stanley »

It has BLE and BLE device does not need pairing. You can use LightBlue app to connect and send AT commands to control it.
7cards

Post by 7cards »

Forgive my ignorance, but can you please be more elaborate and specific? I gather that BLE means Bluetooth Low Energy, but no need for pairing and I need yet another app called LightBlue? You see, none of that information was availed to me at either the time of my purchase or in any literature that accompanied the device. So, what I want to do is simple. I want to control the Emulator using a wireless device, be it Apple, Android or Windows based. Please tell me step by step PRECISELY what I need to do. Perhaps some tutorial video(s) could save both you and your customers time? Just a thought. Please help.

Also, my second question was never addressed. Is there a way to modify the Windows-based software to upload oscillating values to the Emulator to more closely resemble real-time values that a car would generate?
stanley
Site Admin

Post by stanley »

LightBlue is used to send AT commands via BLE which is good fo testing the BLE connnection.
The emulator's Windows GUI software is open-source (GUI in Javascript) and you can add any application logic you need.