>"enters and leaves low power mode programmatically"
1) Does the One enter the mode automatically based on CAN traffic (engine/ignition on codes etc)?
2) Or does it enter it as directed by code: i.e. the programmer puts the One to sleep and wakes it up via code?
3) If it's 2), how do I wake up the ONE? Send a PID request from another Arduino (which is awake?
4) Does the ONE "sniff" in sleep mode, so it can detect when the engine/ignition is on and thus can be awakened?
5) If 4) is true, does is the sniffing in sleep mode always on, or in some intervals?
6) If 4) is true, do I need the ONE+ (which has "sniffing"), as opposed to the ONE (which doesn't have "sniffing" listed)?
Inquiry and support for Freematics products
1 post • Page 1 of 1