Freematics OBDII accelerometer odd readings

Discussion about software developed by Freematics, including Freematics Hub, Freematics Builder, Freematics Emulator GUI
markdh999

Freematics OBDII accelerometer odd readings

Post by markdh999 »

I'm using the MegaLoggerHD sketch.
I am printing out what I believe to be the raw values from memsRead() (I have removed the /= ACC_DATA_RATIO). ACC_DATA_RATIO is set to 172???
I believe the accelerometer is set to +/-2g range.
Flat on a desk (level - as verified by an old school spirit level).
x = -380, y = -240, z = 1084 (varying slightly as to be expected).
I can rotate 180 degrees in the z plane and see :
x = -400, y = -230, z = -940

Can anyone shed any light on why x and y are not near zero?
Would I expect z to be reading nearer to 16383? I assume sensor has a 16 bit 2's complement value. +/-32767 and fit +/-2g in that range.

Thanks for any advice.

Sanchez

Re: Freematics OBDII accelerometer odd readings

Post by Sanchez »

Essays writing service is an exemplification of experience and polished skill. Consequently, we can give best essay service to Students of different examinations. Students of all investigations purchase articles on the web and we can give them quality https://www.bestessaywritingservice.co/

RogerLavoie

Post by RogerLavoie »

There are a lot of essay writing websites available online who provide assignment help to college students. If you need any assistance on writing essay assignments then Choose the best coursework writing service from https://edu-birdie.us/service/coursewor ... vices.html service provider. Students will always feel 100% satisfaction as we provide only the best quality essay writing services at prices that are affordable to students across the world. 

AndreasRichard

Post by AndreasRichard »

I always prefer to set the accelerometer (+)(-)3g range this would smooth the process. Whereas, you can consider z to be reading near to 16383. The sensor value according to me should be near to this value while I assume it as 32 bit with 2's complement value. I learn these tricks from the article of https://resumewritingservices.us/cv-writing-service.php that is really helpful for me. I would recommend you also to see this and learn the other ways to smooth this process.

MarkScot

Post by MarkScot »

Hello! It looks like Andreas Richard you have very vast information on this topic and use this thing before, I need assistance from you if you are free then please let me know I am a writer at https://affordablepaper.co.uk/writing-s ... oofreading and your assistance would help me on many things.

fihamo

Post by fihamo »

Hackcraze is World's largest Hacking forum of trusted ethical hackers. Find daily computer security and hacking resources!

Cracking Tools Forum

madisoncarr

Post by madisoncarr »

Should you trust payforessay.net writing platform? Does it have professional writers and fast essay delivery? All this information is available in just a single click.

fihamo

Post by fihamo »

SeekLamp.com is a leading online retail store based in Guangdong, China specializing in selling home lighting. We always strive to provide our customers with high quality products at a competitive price and cater to customer's explicit needs.

Seek Lamp

segewew

Post by segewew »

Olympus Gardens Las Vegas offers premium, powerful and proven hemp products designed to restore balance and wellness. Launched in 2018 by lifelong entrepreneur Torian J. Dysonwolfe, Olympus Gardens Las Vegas is focused on creating more than just high-quality products. We also offer a lucrative opportunity for motivated and passionate people with an entrepreneurial spirit.

cbd store las vegas