The problem of Freematics one and oneplus to EV

Discussion about software developed by Freematics, including Freematics Builder and Freematics Emulator GUI
FunnyDk

The problem of Freematics one and oneplus to EV

Post by FunnyDk »

Hi, stanley

I wanna collect the electric vehicle's data in the SD card, using this Freematics one or one+ model as a data logger.

I followed the freematics-one guide from this online link (https://freematics.com/products/freematics-one/guide/)

But, when I connected this to some electric vehicles such as Hyundai Ioniq EV, Kia Soul, I also adapt the USB cable of my laptop to Freematics ONE

and I checked out the serial monitor and I got to know that it didn't work. I mean.. the message was like ' OBD No ' like this.

Freematics ONE
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
Firmware Ver. 0
MEMS OK
OBD NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO SPI DATA
NO
GPS NO
SD OK
File:DAT00001.CSV

However, I could find some csv file such as DAT00001.CSV in the SD card even though I got that messages.

Technically, I think that files is kind of 'trash data'.

So, my question is
1) I uploaded 'datalogger.ino' to Freematics one. Is that right or Do I need to upload another library?
2) Freematics one is possible to get some data from the electric vehicle as I told you right before?
3) I was trying to use bluetooth for checking in Torque Pro application, but I couldn't connect this.
How do I do?