Uploading data stored on the SD card to Freematics Hub

Discussion about software developed by Freematics, including Freematics Builder and Freematics Emulator GUI
estewart

Uploading data stored on the SD card to Freematics Hub

Post by estewart »

Hello,

I am currently using the telelogger sketch on a Freematics One+ in conjunction with Freematics Hub. I am looking to have the data stored on my SD card from previous trips be uploaded to Freematics Hub once I return home, and the reader connects to my home wifi.

Currently, when the OBD reader is plugged into my car and connected to wifi, data is uploaded to Freematics Hub, and is also stored on the internal SD card. When I lose wifi connection, data is no longer uploaded to Freematics Hub, but is still stored on my SD card. When I reconnect to wifi, Freematics Hub is once again able to access real time data, but it does not receive the data stored on my SD card from when the OBD reader was no connected to wifi.

Is there any way to upload the data stored on the SD card to Freematics Hub without manually ejecting the SD card and plugging it into the computer myself?

Thanks,

Everett
cmendes0101

Re: Uploading data stored on the SD card to Freematics Hub

Post by cmendes0101 »

This is something would like also. Basically using the SD card as a cache until the network is available.

From what I've seen there are no sketches in the repo that have that already built so it needs to be coded out. Not sure if I'll get around to looking into it but any heroes out there :?: