Code Clearing Issue

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
pantherqs

Code Clearing Issue

Post by pantherqs »

Howdy;

Got the V2 emulator, however I seem to be unable to clear the 4 pending codes. Is there any way to fix that? Also, MIL shows as pending.

Thanks;
Ben
stanley
Site Admin

Re: Code Clearing Issue

Post by stanley »

A new firmware will be out to fix that issue soon.
pantherqs

Post by pantherqs »

Alright, sound's good. That's the only real big problem I have with it so far. Is there an ETA for the update?
stanley
Site Admin

Post by stanley »

Within this week!
stanley
Site Admin

Post by stanley »

pantherqs

Post by pantherqs »

The software doesn't appear to be on the download page. Also, does this fix the vin setting issue as well?
pantherqs

Post by pantherqs »

Was able to snag the 0815 version by guessing the filenames, the codes are now cleared but the MIL value is still permanently set to on and does not reset with a code clear.
pantherqs

Post by pantherqs »

Also, the latest version is reporting 6 pending emission-related dtc's stored that can't be cleared or read. PID name would be is sae.dtc_cnt. It's also returning P0105 as "DTC That caused required freze frame data storage" under SAE.DTCFRZF
stanley
Site Admin

Post by stanley »

Didn't you see a link on that page?
mrobd2dude

Post by mrobd2dude »

pantherqs wrote:Also, the latest version is reporting 6 pending emission-related dtc's stored that can't be cleared or read.

I just purchased this product and have been experiencing these same issues. I upgraded the firmware which fixed the first problem of 4 codes that you could not clear. Now my scantool is telling me there are 6 codes - but none actually show up and I'm unable to clear them. Also stuck with a persistent freeze frame as is mentioned here. MIL is showing as on and unable to clear.

Is there any fix for this ?