Closed loop testing

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
Sam

Closed loop testing

Post by Sam »

Hi Stanley,

Would it be fair to say that one could plug your emulator into the adapter and run closed loop tests to check the "norms" for certain PIDs?

We'll be developing some telematics based on OBD's CAN bus for our wider ranging tracking and workforce applications and you are providing an excellent starting point.

I am excited about the work you are doing with the Arduino as this is an area that I've been also researching lately.

Should all communications come through the forum or do you ever correspond directly?

Sam Talbot
stanley
Site Admin

Re: Closed loop testing

Post by stanley »

Could you be more specific for "check the norms for certain PIDs"?
Sam

Post by Sam »

I was simply asking if my assumption that the emulator outputs typical values for a range of IDs and that these can be then monitored using the adapter as if it was connected to a vehicle. I'm assuming that you can set the levels of the available PIDs and if these differ substantially from a "normal" range of readings, the adapter will pick up on that?

I'm going to go ahead and buy a couple of sets anyhow as this looks to be the most useful tool I've come across yet.

regards

sam
stanley
Site Admin

Post by stanley »

You assuption is right. If you need to set which PIDs the emulator is to respond, this feature will be added soon with a firmware upgrade.
adson3492

Post by adson3492 »

I am on skype from time to time. The live chat link on the pages of Freematics Online Store will take you in.
You can easily check out our best quality 648-375 exam wikipedia you well for the real pmp exam. You can also get success in real exam of The University of Tokyo with the quality ACCA questions and ccie voice COMPTIA