You may pay by any of the following methods for your orders from our online store.
Credit and Debit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- We can only refund for up to 90 days from the date of the charge. After that time, we will need to refund with store credit or another method with a surcharge.
- We are based in Australia and our payment processor deals in AUD (Australian Dollar) and thus your card will be charged in AUD, even if your order is checked out in USD, according to the latest currency exchange rate.
If you select PayPal during checkout, you will be redirected to that website, then back to ours to complete your order.
- If your order has backorders, you may not be redirected to the PayPal site. This is because we do not take payment until your order is ready to ship. Once everything is in stock, we'll send you a money request.
- Make sure your addresses are correct on our site. We do not verify any address information with PayPal.
This is a direct transfer from your bank to ours. Necessary information will be included with your Order Confirmation email.
- Please switch currency option (on top of page) to AUD before check out so you will have the amount to transfer in AUD. If you transfer in USD, please add additional 5% currency exchange surcharge as our bank will charge us.
- We will not release your order for shipment until payment clears.
- Please be sure to include your Order Number and Company Name (if applicable) in the transfer information.
- Usually take 3-5 business days to clear. Your order will ship once your payment is verified by our bank. A record of the transaction from your bank is not sufficient to release an order.