NodeMcu Lua WiFi Development Board base on ESP-12E, a low cost wifi development board for you to DIY with NodeMCU platform.
- Based on ESP-12E 4MB Flash
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate:110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- CP210x USB to UART Bridge (driver download)
NodeMCU provides pinouts to all ESP8266's GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) for various purposes.
The NodeMCU repository contains its own collection of elaborate code examples. Besides that the NodeMCU documentation provides small examples for most functions and modules.