Freematics Hub is a telemetry server software which receives data from telemeter device like Freematics ONE+ with effient transport protocols like UDP, at the same time, allows applications to request for the data with common REST APIs. Freematics Hub is exteremly efficient and completely portable so that it can be deployed on computer systems of all footprints, from cloud server to desktop PC to SBCs like Raspberry Pi.
Benefits of using Freematics Hub
- Pre-developed open-source firmware for telemeter device
- Proved and stable data communication between telemeter device and Freematics Hub
- Minimized data transfer (saving cost) and data latency by using high effiency transport protocol between telemeter device and Freematics Hub
- No need for client’s application to maintain connection and synchronization with telemeter device
- Simple access of real-time and history data by REST APIs over standard HTTP/HTTPS
- Keep all data in hand as Freematics Hub is deployed on client’s server
Freematics Hub Personal Edition
Freematics Hub Personal Edition is a Windows application with a GUI for evaluation of the concept of Freematics Hub.
Freematics Hub Personal Edition has a local GUI showing the information of all telemetry devices which are feeding data. More detailed real-time data can be viewed by a web-based UI. To view the it, simply open the URL displayed in the console, or click on the VIN in the device list from the GUI when it appears.
Demo Client Code
Freematics Hub implements a set of REST API for sending data to or receiving data from Freematics Hub. The GUI itself is completely built with the API. For more information, please refer to Freematics Hub API Reference.
Freematics Hub Personal Edition is a freeware which requires no licence for evaluation and non-commercial use. For commercial use and server deployment, we license the source code of Freematics Hub. The source code is platform independent and can be compiled and deployed on any server systems. We provide technical support for deployment. Please contact purchase(at)freematics.com.au for details.